Prospective item writers must possess the following attributes to qualify:
- Be able to work at Measurement Incorporated Headquarters in Durham, NC (423 Morris Street, Durham, NC 27701).
- Be able to work at least 8 hours per week during Measurement Incorporated business hours (8:00 am – 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday).
- Be able to work for at least two hours during each writing session.
- Have a B.S. (or greater) in a science field or be an undergraduate (junior standing or greater) with science tutoring/teaching experience or other relevant experience.
- Be able to attend a three-day training session (four hours each day).
- Periodic group meetings may be required (meeting hours will be flexible).
Hours & Pay
$25.00 per hour
Monday – Friday; eight to thirty hours per week (hours based on item writer availability)
Qualified candidates should send a resume and unofficial transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
ATTN: Human Resources
423 Morris Street
Durham, North Carolina 27701
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status. Measurement Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.
Site Location and Contact:
404 Hunt Street
Durham, NC 27701
Phone: (919) 683-2413
Fax: (919) 765-8940