- Item analysis interpretation using classical and Rasch statistics
- Test equating and analysis of written and oral examinations
- Standard setting
- Facilitating item writing workshops
- Development of technical reports and presentations
- Excellent client and project management
- Master’s degree or Ph.D. in psychometrics or related field (e.g., educational measurement, industrial/organizational psychology, applied statistics)
- Familiarity with educational assessment
- Familiarity with statistical software programs (SPSS, SAS)
- Familiarity with Microsoft applications (Excel, Word)
- Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing to professional audiences
- Ability to work with sensitive client data
- Willingness to travel occasionally
Beneficial Additional Qualifications
- Experience with the Rasch model
- Familiarity with WINSTEPS and FACETS
- Familiarity with item writing principles, oral exams, dental/medical professions, and licensure or certification is a plus, as is experience with high-stakes testing.
This is a full-time position in Chicago, Illinois, but employment in our Durham, NC office will also be considered. Salary is commensurate with experience and education.
Qualified candidates should submit a resume and cover letter outlining their qualifications and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status. Measurement Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.